On Inspirations: Spring
With spring coming just around the corner, I've been feeling the need to put some more colors in my life. Here's what I've been recently inspired by:
1. The Terry Floral Fit & Flare Dress from Anthropologie.
2. Styling arrangement by Chihiro Kubota.
3. Floral Bouquet Fabric by Tim Holtz for Free Spirit Fabrics.
4. A Collection of DMC Embroidery Floss I've been working on, inspired by the Anthropolgie dress.
5. The gorgeous colors in this food styling by Introducing New Worlds With A Shrug.
6. The gathering of flowers shown in Kinfolk Magazines.
7. Tula Pink Moonshine Fabric in Jam.
8. Another Floral Arrangement found on Pinterest.
9. The old-fashioned floral layout I found on Pinterest through kittenpaw.tumblr.