On Inspirations: Color of the Year Spring 2015
The color of the year, chosen by Pantone for Spring 2015 is Marsala.
This wine-inspired red is a lovely addition to the fashion world, macarons and more!
I love this color, and love the idea of being able to thrift shop for this color!
1. Burberry Check Cashmere Scarf, Burberry.
2. Pantone's Official Color for 2015, Pantone.
3. Lovely Dark and Deep Florals, Intimate Weddings.
4. Red Velvet Macarons. Oh my goodness. I want these right now! Footsie.
5. Gorgeous, Deep Burgundy Red walls, a great Marsala-colored chairs, Kathy Kuo Home.
6. Ranunculus Flowers, tempodadelicadeza.com.
7.The Claudette Dress by Reformation.
8. A Lovely English Garden, Pinterest.
9. A burning Marsala Forest, 500px.com.