Happy New Year!

Okay, well, happy belated New Year, anyway. It has been quite a crazy Holiday season for me and my family. My brother came home form school, which made everyone really happy, and our family was together once again. As the end of the year drew to a close, I decided to come up with some practical ideas for the new year-not resolutions, but goals to complete. After I had written about 25 ideas, I decided to choose my top six goals.
  • Finish 3 quilts, which gives me four months to complete each. Since the quilts I've chosen to complete are almost done, I might actually be able to complete more. Maybe...
  • Redecorate my apartment. My humble abode is way too crammed with things I've collected over the last few years, so I am in dire need to de-clutter and lighten things up. Organization is key.
  • Work harder on keeping a positive attitude. Pray more, worry less. Life is too important to worry so much (plus it keeps the wrinkles away!
  • Drink less coffee. Hah!
  • Take more pictures of everything, from nature to my family to my freshly revamped apartment (when I get that done!).
  • Get my Doula training and get my certification.
Image courtesy of AForestFrolic (Flickr)
These goals don't seem too bad, right? I think the last one will take the most effort , but in the end it will be an experience that will change my life forever. I wish and hope all goodness, happiness, and less worry in this new year of 2013!

Comments

  1. Cari- your blog is such fun! I look forward to reading it. Maybe we should make a deal with each other to spur us both on to keep up with our blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts