Current Favorites: January 2015

Oregonic Girl's 
Top 7 Current Favorite Places+Items

1. Archive Coffee and Bar
This coffee for the morning, bar for the night shop is the latest shop addition to Salem's downtown. With its bar-like coffee service, Archive is reminiscent of a bar in Europe.
For breakfast, I highly recommend their vanilla lattes, blackberry+basil scones.
At night, they pull out all the stops with great dinner options and delicious, old-fashioned drinks. 
For dinner, I recommend their chicken tacos and a gin+tonic.
Photo by @oregonic_girl
With ideas based from the 1920's, delicious drinks and food-not to mention fantastic baristas-Archive has begun a great foundation with the people of Salem. Check out what they're about & also there menu here.


2. Anna Griffin iPad Cover
Anna Griffin is known for her wonderful stationary, luggage, fabric & more. My latest favorites from are not only the latest fabrics-which are always gorgeous-but my favorite case for my iPad.
The case I have is unfortunately too old to be readily available anymore, but if you're going to have a beautiful, floral iPad case, I would choose the one pictured below. Check out her website here.
Grace iPad Case, Anna Griffin


3. Ponderosa & Thyme Floral Arrangements
Based here in Salem, Ponderosa & Thyme creates the loveliest flower arrangements, 
bouquets, wreaths and more. They also have workshops, which I really want to go to someday! Check them out here.
Photo: Ivy and Gold

4. The Little Spark by Carrie Bloomston
I love this book, and below is my review for the book on C&T Publishing's website, which sums up how I feel about this book:
"This is such a wonderful book! I have discovered & rediscovered myself in more than just creative ways. Carrie Bloomston is an inspiring and encouraging author who opens your mind to becoming the truly creative person you have been looking to become. I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs some "Spark" to their life."
Check out this great book here!
Photo: C&T Publishing


5. Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens, Set of 10
Where to start... I L-O-V-E these pens. It all began when I bought my first set of 3 black fineliner pens; I was instantly hooked! The preciseness and color of these pens are fantastic, making drawing and typography so much fun!
Check them out on Staedtler's website here.
Photo: Staedtler.com


6. Ball Mason Jars in Purple
My favorite color is purple. I also love mason jars and use them for everything, from lunch containers to storage containers to the occasional drinking glass.
Now they come in purple. PURPLE. Oh my gosh! I need a few dozen of these, please!
Order them on Amazon here, then send them my way...
Photo: Amazon.com


7. Volupsa Candle in Makassar Ebony & Peach
The smell of this candle is delicious. I was first intrigued by the beautiful design of the jar, but when I saw and smelled the scent, I knew I needed it. The scent of ebony with peach is an exquisite mix, and the black coconut wax is shiny and mysterious.
Find it on Volupsa's website here.

What are some of your current favorites? Perhaps a new candle, iPhone cover, even a new restaurant. Share your favorites with me; I'd love to see what inspires you!

Comments

Popular Posts