||On Loving My Parents||


My parents are awesome.
I mean, they've given me life, raised me to be respectful, caring, and loving.
They also have to struggle with really hard stuff every single day, yet they continue to show me and my siblings nothing but love and support.

Today, I'm asking for your help.
See, my mom struggles from Meniere's Disease, and my dad from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
It sucks.
Mom has days where she can barely get out of bed, and Dad has his good and bad days, but lately bad.
They also live in a 104 year-old farmhouse that, that while I love it, it needs a lot of help.
Especially the bathroom.
That's why I'm writing this post on both my blogs.
I need your help.
My siblings and I need your help, both prayerfully and financially.
We only need a small amount, but as we are all in college, it's hard to have any amount over $20.
We need to make our bathroom safe for our mom, as we are away 9 months out of the year.
Having a remodeled bathroom will not only help mom, but it will also help our dad, too.
Please consider donating, and you can do so by clicking below:


Thank you for reading this, and may God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular Posts