The Home Apothecary


My Apothecary!
I was feeling tired of medicine not doing what is was supposed to do. I was feeling stressed, popping ibuprofen and not getting any results, or slapping on vapor rub when my chest would get congested. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands. After doing research and Google-ing my little heart out, I found some great blogs and links to natural medicine and building my very own home apothecary. It sounds a little Harry Potter, doesn't it? I thought so too, and thought so even more when I found a great book on Natural Medicine. It was probably very hilarious for my neighbors as I laughed over all the funny names of things (False Unicorn Root? Really?!?!). I have started to gather many different ingredients for home remedies, such as Cinnamon Oil for tummy aches (mixed with olive oil, it works great rubbed on the area where it hurts). I find many ideas from another blog, such as Deep Roots at Home (http://www.deeprootsathome.com/-one of my favorites!). Using natural ingredients to help solve the problems at the source is a great way to live! I encourage you to give it a try, even if it's just a few essential oils to start. Making your body beautiful on the inside will make you feel better on the outside!

Comments

Popular Posts