||On Spring Color Obsession||

Spring is finally here!

     While autumn is usually my favorite, I think that spring is slowly making its way into my seasonal heart.
I love the shoots, the little tiny buds that seek their way out of trees, and the grass turning greener and greener. 
Another wonderful reason why I love spring is all the COLOR.
The soft pastels and insane brights are replacing the once dreary and naked winter trees and bare winter ground.
Thankfully, I get to experience spring on the East Coast this year, one I am most relishing.
Having the four seasons actually act like the four seasons makes my heart happy 
(even with the humidity).
So with this newfound spring-in-my-step (sorry), I would like to tell you about my current color obsessions for spring:
Copper+Seafoam Green+Light Rose+Sky Blue


1. These wonderful herkimer diamond rings are handmade by Onata in Ashland, Oregon.  
The remarkable design and color will delight any copper lover.
You can find them here.

2. If you're wanting to repaint, or you're looking for the perfect seafoam green, check out Benjamin Moore in 578 Florida Keys, 2037-60 Santa Barbara Green, or 571 Lotus Flower.  Check these beautiful colors here.

3. There's nothing better than beautiful lighting, and a simple, copper industrial-style light is great for that quick kitchen update.
You can find a similar style on Etsy here.
Photo by LifeSpaceJourney via Flickr.

4. There's something about having beautiful pots and pans to cook with, and Le Creuset have to be some of my favorites. My favorite holiday activity is making orange marmalade with my mum using her big orange Le Creuset Dutch Oven!
Check out the entire line here.

5. Light. Blue. Shimmery. Gold. Flowy. Dresses.
Need I say more?
While Elie Saab created these gorgeous jewels of dresses for the Fall/Winter 2012-13 season, they are still some of my favorites in this color way.
However, you can find a similar style from David's Bridal here.

6. A beautiful dress can make any girl happy, and Beulah London makes beautiful woolen dresses that can brighten a dark, dreary day (Duchess Kate also wears this brand often).
Unfortunately, the blue isn't available anymore, but it is available in a beautiful soft pink, which you can find here.

7. I love Kitchen Aid mixers, and I think that every kitchen needs one, especially in copper!
Find your shiny new mixer here!

8 & 9. With spring in the air, it only makes sense to choose some beautiful plants and flowers to add to your gardens, both indoor and out!
Cabbage roses and succulents can be found at local garden stores near you.

I hope you enjoy the fresh tastes and smells which spring can bring, and may the bright lights of dewey dawns inspire your life!

Comments

Popular Posts