Top 5 Traveling Favorites

Photo by Carissima Keatley
Traveling can take a lot of work. You have to prepare, pack, re-pack and make sure you have everything you could possibly ever need. Even with all the craziness that packing can bring, there are a few necessities that I think are really important.

1. A Good Traveling, Cross-Body Bag. I found a fantastic one at Target for about $35, brown pleather and lots of pockets. A great bag for all your traveling needs.

2. A Journal and Good Pens. My favorite Moleskein Journal and Staedtler Pens went in my bag on my previous trip. The journal has blank, unlined pages, perfect for journaling or doodling. The pens are fine tip and dry safe, so it makes it perfect for that moment when you need to quickly shove everything back in your purse.

3. A Good Pair of Shoes. My most favorite and comfy shoes to travel in are low heeled, short booties in a neutral color. They can look cute with socks, and you look very stylish!

4. iPad and earbuds. With and iPad, you can watch movies, listen to music, play games and more. It's great because it has a larger screen, which is helpful when your eyes are tired from the plane ride.

5. A Good Book. While there are great perks to reading on a Kindle or iPad, I believe that there's nothing better than a good old-fashioned book. Right now I'm reading Persuasion by Jane Austen, so of course I'm going to use some Union Jack ribbon from my job!

I hope that you've gained some insight on my top 5 favorite items for traveling. Whilst I have many more, these are definitely my top favorites! Bon Voyage!

Comments

Popular Posts