50 Knots

This coming Saturday is my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. All I can say is WOW! 

My grandpa Tom, or Papa, as he's affectionately called, is an awesome, tall Sicilian who gives great hugs, brews kombucha, and loves good Japanese food (and sake). He might have grey hair and glasses, but he's an amazing man who makes me proud to be his granddaughter!
My grandma Jeanette, or Grammie, is an amazingly talented quilter, seamstress, all-around creative genius. She loves fabric, butterscotch, gives great hugs, and also loves good Japanese food! She was my first quilt teacher, and I'm proud to be following in her creative footsteps!
Photo: Courtesy of Jana Boyd
I am so proud of all the hard work they've put in these last 50 years, and I look forward to seeing them continue their lives in a way that inspires those around them!

Comments

Popular Posts