Homemade Goods

Today I made one of my new favorite things: Laundry Detergent! It's a recipe that my mum taught me to make, and boy, am I glad she did! The recipe is simple and super easy-the longest part is grating the soap. You can find all the ingredients at your local Winco, and if you don't have one of those, look in the laundry/washing section of your local market. Here's the recipe: Homemade Laundry Detergent 2 Cups Arm & Hammer Washing Soap 2 Cups Borax 1 Bar Fels-Naptha Soap, finely grated Instructions Pour Borax and Washing Soap into a container, mix together. Finely grate one bar of Fels-Naptha soap and add to the container. Mix all ingredients together. Use 1 1/2 to 2 Tablespoons per load of laundry. Enjoy your yummy-smelling soap and fresh clean clothes!

Comments

Popular Posts