|| On Color Inspiration Spring 2017 ||


As spring approaches, there's nothing better than finding color inspiration for the season.  When Pinterest introduced their colors of the season, I knew I had to make an inspiration board based from these wonderful colors.  The chosen colors are: mint & blush. Thankfully, there's a ton of options for these colors, which make me happy since I love, love L-O-V-E these colors!!  

I found the Crosley Cruiser Pink UK Plug Record Player at Urban Outfitters (unfortunately only available in mint, darn).  

The beautiful blush on a front door makes any home-modern or vintage-pop with rosy delight.  

A blush lipstick-such as MAC in Long-Legged & Fabulous-is the perfect swipe to go with your favorite spring dress!  

DesignLoveFest made amazing luggage sets, and the blush is definitely my favorite! As you can see from the photos above, you can take this suitcase on any type of vacation. Thankfully, the suitcase and accessories are still available Target.com.  

A blush retro telephone is the perfect pink to grace a table or desk.  

Homemade mint ice cream?  Yes, please!  Find the recipe on Chew Out Loud!  

Last but not least, chairs painted in various shades of mint are a great way to spruce up any space needing some sweet color!
I hope this helps inspire you to put some of these lovely colors in your life!

Comments

Popular Posts